skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Designs By Dawn D
A space for my "stuff" from balloons to paper crafts to chocolate creations(yum)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Here are the treat bags that I made for Seanie's preschool class for his Easter party.
Thanks to Ruby and Athena from the Cricut boards for your inspiration and .cut files, these were alot of fun to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me!!
My name is Dawn and I am a 32 year old Happily Married mother of Two!
I own Balloons by Connie and I love it!!!
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
March
(2)
Here are the treat bags that I made for Seanie's p...
Car lettering!!
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Followers
My Blog List
Peg's Crafting Corner
Tedology's Crafts
Capadia Designs
All4sydney has caught the BUG!!
Okieladybug's Scrap N' More
T Plus Three
SKSCRAPS
No comments:
Post a Comment